Thursday, October 28, 2010

Creative Commons


Photo Attribution:
Original Image: "Sleeve Gastrectomy"
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Sleeve_gastrectomy.jpg
By Stevenfruitsmaak at en.wikipedia [Public domain or Public domain], from Wikimedia Commons

Using diagrams and images can be very useful when teaching anatomy and physiological processes in science courses. Having an image of the organs in a human body and the structures of cells and muscles should help students understand the mechanisms behind how they function. I know pictures and diagrams always help me reinforce information. In the physiology course I recently took pictures were very important because they helped me understand the functions of the different parts of the body.

1 comment:

  1. Great image! I'm a quilter, and I would be lost without diagrams - especially if the quilt square has a complicated pattern.

    ReplyDelete